miniCRD™ for FirstNet®, Built with AT&T
Create your own FirstNet Band 14 Cellular and Wi-Fi hotspot, even in the most remote environments.
The miniCRD™ is a highly portable FirstNet Deployable System contained in two ruggedized cases. It generates an area of FirstNet cellular and Wi-Fi coverage, when and where it’s needed.
This system includes the miniCRD™ and the SLC+™. The High-Performance Starlink® satellite system in the SLC+ provides satellite backhaul to the miniCRD. The combo can be hand-carried or transported by a single person in a vehicle, by air or over water to anywhere communications are needed.
A communication suite that aids response and recovery for hurricanes, wildland fire, search-and-rescue and event management and ensures business continuity during natural disasters.
- FirstNet cellular range up to a ½ mile
- Wi-Fi range up to 500 feet
- High-speed satellite internet 3
- FirstNet MegaRange HPUE (high power user equipment) connectivity
- FirstNet Ready® router
- Up to 2 hours of onboard power
- 12 VDC vehicle and AC power cables included
- Easily deploy at the heart of an incident
- Weatherproof and NEMA 3 compliant
- Can be hand-carried and checked on commercial flights
- Works in 50 states, DC, PR and USVI; Pacific Territories coming in late 2023