Stabilization and Support
The O-Plate™ Junior is a multipurpose Extrication tool that gives modern-day rescuers more tools for dealing with today's complex rescue environment.
You will probably use the O-Plates™ Junior most frequently in vehicle extrication, where they will help make dash rolls quicker and safer.
The O-Plate™ Junior
Rescue 42 O-Plate™ Junior
Rescue 42 struts cribbing extradition telecrib stabilization Car Fireman accident rescue42
- Advanced Extrication & Heavy Rescue Tool
- Forged and Welded - Not made of cast steel
- Heavy Rescue tool for building collapse
- Carry one-handed like a suitcase
- Works with ALL brands of Rams or Jacks
- Protects against rocker panel collapse
- Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Rocker Panel Ram Support
- Hydraulic Tools Support
- 19,000 lb Anchor/Hook
- Wheel Pull/Edge Protector
- Wheel Traction for Winching
- Lift Jack Extender or Base
There are no accessories for the O-Plate Junior.
For a Complete List of Our Stabilization Accessories CLICK HERE
OJR • Weight: 25 lbs.
- 23" L x 8" W x 6" H
- Rated pulling strength: 8,000 lbs.
- Ram capture pocket
- 3:1 safety factor