Replace your lift jack’s top clamp with the JackMate™ and turn your jack into a myriad of tools—a clamp, winch, spreader, and a base—with a super-grip diamond plate top, wire fence pulling slots, bottle-opener, an easier ball pin for attaching the JackMate to the jack, plus a quick-release pin for the jack's base.
The JackMate™ has been tested and fits all brands of lift jacks including Hi-Lift® Jack, Jackall®, Torin, Harbor Freight (Jacks), and others.
- 8,000 lbs. working load rating with a 2:1 safety factor
- Helps to prevent slipping and sinking
- Back-up for the “Jaws of Life”®
- Winches up to 4 tons
- Thick powder coating resists corrosion
- Winching is easier and safer. You can attach your 3/8″ chain, even if you don’t have a hook!
- Spiked clawfoot™ bites into boards, logs, ice, or through gravel for greater stability
- Installs in 5 minutes
- As a top clamp, the JackMate™ dramatically increases the jack’s winching, clamping and crushing capabilities.
- As a replacement for a jack base, the JackMate™ clawfoot spike base is engineered to “bite” into boards or logs to help prevent the jack from slipping or sinking in the mud, sand, ice and snow.
- Winching is simpler and safer.
- JackMate™ can even assist as a backup “Jaws of Life” rescue tool.
- We highly recommend packing a JackMate™ before hitting the trails.
- Simple clevis pin attachment installs on your Lift Jack in seconds
- A super-grip, diamond plate top
- Wire fence pulling slot (and bottle opener)
- An easy pin for attaching the JackMate™ to the jack
- Quick release replacement pin for the jack’s base
- Dedicated D-ring shackle hole & the 3/8″ chain slot, rated for 8000 lbs