Shark™-X Collapsible Cribbing
NEW to the Shark™ Collapsible Cribbing family, the Shark™-X is a powerful, compact cribbing tool for vehicle stabilization. A crank handle for easy lifting, plus large, rubber coated surfaces top and bottom provide a stable, non-slip platform for rocker panels or as a base for wood cribbing.
Crib & Lift with the Crank Handle
How it Works:
Just push the Shark™-X under the vehicle’s rocker panels. Use the quick release actuator to rapidly expand the Shark™-X. Lock the actuator and turn the crank handle to lift the top platform. Shark™-X will lift up to 2,000 lbs to remove the suspension out of the vehicle during extrication. As weight is removed, simply turn the crank handle to adjust the height.
Once extrication is complete, simply turn the crank handle to lower the top platform. You can use the actuator to rapidly close the Shark™-X once the load is released. Stores to a compact 4.5″!
- Quick adjustment lever ensures fast cribbing deployment.
- Crank handle lifts and lowers the upper platform to adjust with the vehicle’s suspension. No need to deflate the tires or manually lift the vehicle.
- Controlled stabilization with no unexpected movement.
- Deploys to 16” high while maintaining a 2:1 height to base ratio for maximum stability.
- Compact for storage – 4½” collapsed height.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Vehicle stabilization
Up to 2,500 Lb Working Load / 5,000 Lb Test Load 2:1 safety factor
Up to 2,000 Lb lifting capability